Join the team at Relish to work on exciting brands big and small. We're always interested in meeting talented folk, so feel free to send in your CV, and we'll see if there's a place for you here.
Creative Support Role
This role is working with one of our main clients, Google, for a person who will work within the EMEA SMB team providing marketing support to one of their key initiatives.
Google is set up with a central team in EMEA who develop central/core initiatives which can be scaled across Europe. There are also marketing teams in local countries who develop their own local initiatives. We are looking for someone with good communication and project management skills to work in the central team.
Support: Supporting individual team members on the development of their individual creative campaigns
Execution: Managing and executing EMEA wide campaigns together with our creative and media agencies including:
- Creation of core creative concept
- Liaison between teams for creative approval
- Creation of full set of collateral in every size
- Management of localisation and approval process on a country by country level
Strategy: Identifying and launching 1 flagship project and up to 3 smaller initiatives throughout 2016
- developing the marketing strategies
- writing creative briefs
- briefing and working with agencies
- delivering campaigns in a timely fashion, on budget
- budget management
- liaison between local country teams
- 3-5 years experience in an agency environment
- Strong project management/organisational skills
- Media schedule management
- Agency liaison
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good communicator
- Experience in photo/video shoots
- Understanding of digital production
This is a contract role based in Central London, at 1 Central St Giles. Some travel abroad may be necessary.
We are looking for a talented designer with 3-5 years experience working in both print and digital media.
- ‘can do’ team player willing to dive into the deep end
- strong communicator
- ability to develop a project from brief, through concept to artwork
- good at taking and acting on feedback
Graphic Design Intern
We are always interested in new talent so if you're studying design, or have just graduated, please do feel free to drop us a line and say hello.